The classic pleat is back, with new twists .
* a long flowy pleat is flattering on several figures *
[ top: Zara. skirt: Forever 21. wedgest: Sabine. ]
* snatch attention with a gorgeous skirt that has both pleats and a pattern/print *
[ top: Zara. skirt: Zara. sandals: Steve Madden. ]
* while you won’t have to worry about any fabric-hugging, pleated tops will add a flirty flow *
[ top: Forever 21. shorts: Guess. sandals: (boutique). ]
Pleat on !
Fall 2011 has arrived, and so has “Fall fashion.”
So naturally, I’m inspired! ….yet people are already snuggling up to their basic colors and fabrics…. I mean who ever said that looks are going to get boring? Fall and cold weather is NOT where the rich and bold go to die- keep embracing those colors !
* add hardware to rich color. use accessories… belts, handbag accents, etc. *
[ blazer: Silence & Noise (Urban Outfitters). skirt: Zara. belt: BCBG. peep-toe pumps: Guess. handbag: Prada. ]
working girl through rainy days
* liven those wet and gray days with bold colors *
[ dress: Carolina Williamson. wedge pumps: Ellen Tracy. handbag: JPK Paris. ]
running classic errands
* get COMFY/chic in a tank and a knit skirt *
[ top: Gap. skirt: Missoni for Target. flat sandals: Bamboo. necklace: Forever 21. ]
hitting the town
* make a look edgy and fierce with geometric and color accents *
[ top: Silence & Noise (Urban Outfitters). long-hot pants: Forever 21. sandals: Nine West. necklace: Forever 21. ]
the anywhere look
* get flawless flow and comfort with a tank and maxi skirt, always *
[ top: Limited. long maxi skirt: Forever 21. handbag: vintage. bangle: Forever 21. ]
Stay tuned for more…. Signing off for the first time, a la mode !