Happy 2012 !
Does anyone else wish you could still wear your sparkling and shimmering NYE outfit? . . . . I sure do !
. . so make it work !
* pair a bustier or any short top with high-waisted bottoms. *
* balance a full sequined piece with a simple counterpart. *
* anything emerald is complimentary to almost every skin tone. *
[ top: BCBG. leggings: the Limited. pumps: BCBGeneration (Dillard’s). ]
* modern and tasteful flairs of metal, geometric shapes, or color splash accents can be classic. *
[ top: Tunnel (TJ Maxx). skirt: Forever 21. boots: Michael Kors. ]
* get chic with a simple blazer, simple bottom, and complicatedly eye-catching top. *
[ blazer: Calvin Klein (TJ Maxx). top: Silence & Noise (Urban Outfitters). skirt: Forever21. booties: Nine West. ]
* put a modern take on a traditional or native scheme. *
[ blazer: Calvin Klein (TJ Maxx). top: Sparkle & Fade (Urban Outfitters). leggings: the Limited. boots: Michael Kors. ]
It’s going to be a great year for fashion !