Fall 2011 has arrived, and so has “Fall fashion.”
So naturally, I’m inspired! ….yet people are already snuggling up to their basic colors and fabrics…. I mean who ever said that looks are going to get boring? Fall and cold weather is NOT where the rich and bold go to die- keep embracing those colors !
* add hardware to rich color. use accessories… belts, handbag accents, etc. *
working girl through rainy days
* liven those wet and gray days with bold colors *
[ dress: Carolina Williamson. wedge pumps: Ellen Tracy. handbag: JPK Paris. ]
running classic errands
* get COMFY/chic in a tank and a knit skirt *
hitting the town
* make a look edgy and fierce with geometric and color accents *
the anywhere look
* get flawless flow and comfort with a tank and maxi skirt, always *
Stay tuned for more…. Signing off for the first time, a la mode !